Rooster runs loose in South Phila.
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - April 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A rooster was on the loose in South Philadelphia early Monday evening.
It happened around 7:00 on the 2600 block of South 12th Street
Residents were amazed and shocked at the sight of the feathered creature.
Neighbors crowded around the bird, trying to catch it.
Finally someone got a hold of the rooster and animal control was called to the scene.
No word where the bird came from.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, south philadelphia, animals, local/state
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death 10 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank 41 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Down At The Shore