Photo released of suspect in Olney bank robbery
OLNEY - April 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Police Department is looking for the man who robbed a bank in the Olney section on Tuesday morning.
The robbery happened at 10:42 a.m. at the Beneficial Bank in the 5300 block of Chew Avenue.
Investigators say the suspect robbed the bank with a note demanding money.
The man is described as a black male about 25-30 years old with a light beard. He was wearing black glasses, a black baseball cap, a grey hoodie and brown pants.
Police did not disclose how much money was stolen.
Anyone with information is asked contact the Philadelphia Police Department at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or at phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, olney, bank robbery, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 3 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
3 min ago