Photo released of suspect in Olney bank robbery
OLNEY - April 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Police Department is looking for the man who robbed a bank in the Olney section on Tuesday morning.
The robbery happened at 10:42 a.m. at the Beneficial Bank in the 5300 block of Chew Avenue.
Investigators say the suspect robbed the bank with a note demanding money.
The man is described as a black male about 25-30 years old with a light beard. He was wearing black glasses, a black baseball cap, a grey hoodie and brown pants.
Police did not disclose how much money was stolen.
Anyone with information is asked contact the Philadelphia Police Department at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or at phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, olney, bank robbery, local/state
- Photos: Suspects in $14-million marijuana bust 12 min ago
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa. 6 min ago
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup