Photo released of suspect in Olney bank robbery
OLNEY - April 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Police Department is looking for the man who robbed a bank in the Olney section on Tuesday morning.
The robbery happened at 10:42 a.m. at the Beneficial Bank in the 5300 block of Chew Avenue.
Investigators say the suspect robbed the bank with a note demanding money.
The man is described as a black male about 25-30 years old with a light beard. He was wearing black glasses, a black baseball cap, a grey hoodie and brown pants.
Police did not disclose how much money was stolen.
Anyone with information is asked contact the Philadelphia Police Department at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or at phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, olney, bank robbery, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 1 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 8 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
32 min ago