Photo released of suspect in Olney bank robbery
OLNEY - April 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Police Department is looking for the man who robbed a bank in the Olney section on Tuesday morning.
The robbery happened at 10:42 a.m. at the Beneficial Bank in the 5300 block of Chew Avenue.
Investigators say the suspect robbed the bank with a note demanding money.
The man is described as a black male about 25-30 years old with a light beard. He was wearing black glasses, a black baseball cap, a grey hoodie and brown pants.
Police did not disclose how much money was stolen.
Anyone with information is asked contact the Philadelphia Police Department at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or at phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, olney, bank robbery, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 14 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 15 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos