Photo released of suspect in Olney bank robbery
OLNEY - April 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia Police Department is looking for the man who robbed a bank in the Olney section on Tuesday morning.
The robbery happened at 10:42 a.m. at the Beneficial Bank in the 5300 block of Chew Avenue.
Investigators say the suspect robbed the bank with a note demanding money.
The man is described as a black male about 25-30 years old with a light beard. He was wearing black glasses, a black baseball cap, a grey hoodie and brown pants.
Police did not disclose how much money was stolen.
Anyone with information is asked contact the Philadelphia Police Department at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or at phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, olney, bank robbery, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 42 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia