Woman killed by train in Downingtown
DOWNINGTOWN - April 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- SEPTA officials are on the scene of where a woman was struck and killed by a train in Downingtown, Chester County.
A victim was struck by a train near the Thorndale train station.
Service on SEPTA's Paoli/Thorndale Regional Rail Line has resumed normal service after being suspended during the police investigation.
No further information is available at this time.
For updates on train schedules visit septa.org.
downingtown, chester county, pennsylvania, train accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia 22 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 1 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 9 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 12 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
5 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
2 min ago