Woman killed by train in Downingtown
DOWNINGTOWN - April 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- SEPTA officials are on the scene of where a woman was struck and killed by a train in Downingtown, Chester County.
A victim was struck by a train near the Thorndale train station.
Service on SEPTA's Paoli/Thorndale Regional Rail Line has resumed normal service after being suspended during the police investigation.
No further information is available at this time.
For updates on train schedules visit septa.org.
downingtown, chester county, pennsylvania, train accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases