Fire damages another Main Line home
HAVERFORD TWP., Pa. - April 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire ripped through a home in Haverford Twp., Pa. Thursday morning.
It happened at 10:30 a.m. at a home in the 300 block of Laurel Lane.
Fire officials tell Action News when crews arrived they discovered fire in the attic.
They were able to extinguish the flames quickly. No injuries were reported.
Reports from the scene indicate that workers inside the house may have started the fire accidently.
The fire marshal's investigation continues.
There is no word yet how much damage the home sustained.
On Wednesday, fire destroyed an historic multi-million-dollar mansion in neighboring Radnor Township.
pennsylvania, fire, montgomery county, haverford township, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 57 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 55 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier