13-year-old skateboarder struck, killed by car
ELSMERE, Del. - April 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Elsmere police say a 13-year-old boy riding a skateboard was struck by a car and killed.
Police say Robert Grzybowski was trying to cross Locust Avenue about 6 p.m. Thursday while seated on a skateboard. Officers say a vehicle traveling south hit him.
The teen was flown to A.I. duPont hospital, where he died Friday morning.
No charges have been filed against the driver. The accident is under investigation.
children, accident, delaware, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 17 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies