Tropicana workers rally for new contract
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - April 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- More than 500 Tropicana Casino workers rallied outside the resort Thursday night demanding that the owners return to the bargaining table.
Contract negotiations between the union and casino officials broke down in February.
The Tropicana then issued its final offer which included ending pension contributions, giving workers a cash payment instead.
casinos, atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 1 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?