Burlington County barn destroyed by fire
CHESTERFIELD TWP., N.J. - April 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A raging fire turned a Burlington County barn into a pile of debris.
Crews say the fire started around 9:30 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Sykesville Road in Chesterfield Township, New Jersey.
They quickly called for help once they saw the huge flames shooting into the sky.
Firefighters say there were no animals in the barn.
No one was hurt.
fire, burlington county, new jersey, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ