Workers hit gas line in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - April 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were on scene of a gas leak in South Philadelphia.
The incident occurred in a commercial building on the 200 block of Pattison Street in a commercial building.
10 crewmembers were working inside the warehouse when they struck a gas line.
The 10 workers were evacuated; however no other evacuations were needed.
PGW was called to the scene. The crewmembers involved were not PGW workers.
The scene was placed under control at 1:30 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, gas leak, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 2 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 15 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Video: Downed power line in Lower Merion
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally