Workers hit gas line in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - April 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were on scene of a gas leak in South Philadelphia.
The incident occurred in a commercial building on the 200 block of Pattison Street in a commercial building.
10 crewmembers were working inside the warehouse when they struck a gas line.
The 10 workers were evacuated; however no other evacuations were needed.
PGW was called to the scene. The crewmembers involved were not PGW workers.
The scene was placed under control at 1:30 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, gas leak, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures