Workers hit gas line in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - April 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were on scene of a gas leak in South Philadelphia.
The incident occurred in a commercial building on the 200 block of Pattison Street in a commercial building.
10 crewmembers were working inside the warehouse when they struck a gas line.
The 10 workers were evacuated; however no other evacuations were needed.
PGW was called to the scene. The crewmembers involved were not PGW workers.
The scene was placed under control at 1:30 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, gas leak, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1