Woman recants Mount Holly home invasion report
MOUNT HOLLY, N.J. - April 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say they have found no evidence to support a woman's report of a home invasion in Mount Holly, New Jersey.
The woman has now since recanted her story, police said.
Investigators say the woman appears to have suffered a self-inflicted stab wound and is suffering from other medical issues.
new jersey, burlington county, home invasion, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 10 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville 5 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 12 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 14 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 38 min ago
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier