Woman recants Mount Holly home invasion report
MOUNT HOLLY, N.J. - April 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say they have found no evidence to support a woman's report of a home invasion in Mount Holly, New Jersey.
The woman has now since recanted her story, police said.
Investigators say the woman appears to have suffered a self-inflicted stab wound and is suffering from other medical issues.
new jersey, burlington county, home invasion, local/state
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 9 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ