Police car involved in morning crash
PHILADELPHIA - April 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- There is no word if police will file charges in a crash involving a Philadelphia officer.
The wreck happened around 7:00am at Wyoming Avenue and Roosevelt Boulevard in the Logan section of the city.
Police say the front-end of a car struck a vehicle belonging to the department's traffic unit.
The officer inside wasn't hurt.
The other driver stopped at the scene.
philadelphia police, accident, philadelphia, logan, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash