Police car involved in morning crash
PHILADELPHIA - April 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- There is no word if police will file charges in a crash involving a Philadelphia officer.
The wreck happened around 7:00am at Wyoming Avenue and Roosevelt Boulevard in the Logan section of the city.
Police say the front-end of a car struck a vehicle belonging to the department's traffic unit.
The officer inside wasn't hurt.
The other driver stopped at the scene.
philadelphia police, accident, philadelphia, logan, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 47 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 30 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 33 min ago
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police