Police car involved in morning crash
PHILADELPHIA - April 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- There is no word if police will file charges in a crash involving a Philadelphia officer.
The wreck happened around 7:00am at Wyoming Avenue and Roosevelt Boulevard in the Logan section of the city.
Police say the front-end of a car struck a vehicle belonging to the department's traffic unit.
The officer inside wasn't hurt.
The other driver stopped at the scene.
philadelphia police, accident, philadelphia, logan, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Red Flag Warnings Posted 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 59 min ago
- Wildfire risk prompts Red Flag Warning for NJ 44 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 59 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Emaciated dog rescued from Wilmington home 12 min ago
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police