Suspects may be linked to 100 suburban burglaries
LOWER POTTSGROVE, Pa. - April 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police are investigating whether two suspects who are now in custody may be linked to as many as 100 burglaries in Berks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery counties.
The suspects were caught after a chase in Lower Pottsgrove Township this afternoon.
It all began late this morning in Amity Township, Berks County in an apparent burglary attempt.
The homeowners called police and gave them a description of the suspects' vehicle.
The vehicle was later spotted in Pottstown and police gave chase.
The pursuit ended with the arrests of the suspects on Loop Road in Pottstown.
While the suspects remain in custody, police continue to investigate their possible connection to numerous burglaries in the suburbs.
pennsylvania, berks county, chester county, delaware county, montgomery county, burglary, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 3 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 22 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 59 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 26 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive