Man critical in Oxford Circle shooting
OXFORD CIRCLE - April 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Oxford Circle that left a man in critical condition.
It happened around 10:00 p.m. in the 6400 block of Oxford Avenue.
Police say a man, believed to be in his early to mid 20s, was shot multiple times.
He was taken to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division.
There is no word on the shooter.
philadelphia, oxford circle, shooting, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk 56 min ago
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 57 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)