Man shot, killed on Oxford Circle street
OXFORD CIRCLE - April 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the killer who shot a 24-year-old man on a city street.
Investigators say the suspect shot the victim along the 6400 block of Oxford Avenue in the Oxford Circle section of the city.
It happened on Thursday night at about 10:00.
The wounded man was taken to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division, where he was pronounced dead shortly after midnight.
So far, police have not said if they have motives or suspects in mind.
philadelphia, oxford circle, shooting, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos