Man shot, killed on Oxford Circle street
OXFORD CIRCLE - April 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the killer who shot a 24-year-old man on a city street.
Investigators say the suspect shot the victim along the 6400 block of Oxford Avenue in the Oxford Circle section of the city.
It happened on Thursday night at about 10:00.
The wounded man was taken to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division, where he was pronounced dead shortly after midnight.
So far, police have not said if they have motives or suspects in mind.
philadelphia, oxford circle, shooting, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness