Man shot, killed on Oxford Circle street
OXFORD CIRCLE - April 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the killer who shot a 24-year-old man on a city street.
Investigators say the suspect shot the victim along the 6400 block of Oxford Avenue in the Oxford Circle section of the city.
It happened on Thursday night at about 10:00.
The wounded man was taken to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division, where he was pronounced dead shortly after midnight.
So far, police have not said if they have motives or suspects in mind.
philadelphia, oxford circle, shooting, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 38 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 42 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident 38 min ago
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
38 min ago