2 rescued from West Oak Lane crash
WEST OAK LANE - April 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people had be rescued from the wreckage of a crash on Friday morning in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia.
The crash happened just before 6:00 a.m. at the intersection of 66th Avenue and Limekiln Pike.
The two victims, a 65-year-old woman and a 54-year-old man, had to be pulled from the vehicles by firefighters.
Both were taken to the hospital and reported to be in stable condition.
An investigation into what led to this crash continues.
philadelphia, west oak lane, accident, local/state
- Delaware County mail carrier accused of theft
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 34 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Healthcheck: Dealing with poison ivy