2 rescued from West Oak Lane crash
WEST OAK LANE - April 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people had be rescued from the wreckage of a crash on Friday morning in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia.
The crash happened just before 6:00 a.m. at the intersection of 66th Avenue and Limekiln Pike.
The two victims, a 65-year-old woman and a 54-year-old man, had to be pulled from the vehicles by firefighters.
Both were taken to the hospital and reported to be in stable condition.
An investigation into what led to this crash continues.
philadelphia, west oak lane, accident, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos