Teen shot and killed in Logan
LOGAN - April 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a teenager was shot and killed in the Logan section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:00 Saturday evening on the 1100 block of West Wyoming Avenue.
The 17-year-old was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
No word what sparked the shooting and no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, logan, shooting, teens, local/state
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 20 min ago
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool