Teen shot and killed in Logan
LOGAN - April 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a teenager was shot and killed in the Logan section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 11:00 Saturday evening on the 1100 block of West Wyoming Avenue.
The 17-year-old was shot in the stomach. He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
No word what sparked the shooting and no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, logan, shooting, teens, local/state
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking snow for Monday 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 25 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- AccuWeather: Tracking snow for Monday
4 min ago