2 injured in rollover crash in East Falls
EAST FALLS - April 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are in the hospital after a rollover crash in the East Falls section of Philadelphia.
The crash happened around 3:00 a.m. Monday in the 3000 block of Abbottsford Avenue near the Wissahickon exit of the Roosevelt Expressway.
Police say the 30-year-old driver was speeding when his car went up a hill and flipped over.
He was thrown from the car.
A 26-year-old woman in the car was also hurt.
An investigation into how this crash happened continues.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness