Son of school board prez charged in Asbury killing
FREEHOLD, N.J. - April 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bail is set at $3 million for the 23-year-old son of the Asbury Park school board president, charged in the murder of a city man in October.
Police arrested Gregory Hobson Jr. on Friday on charges related to a strong-arm robbery at an Asbury Park bar.
First Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor Richard Incremona tells the Asbury Park Press authorities believe Hobson killed Ryekill Agostini days later. The 30-year-old was found shot in the head behind the wheel of a vehicle that collided with another in October.
Hobson is charged with murder, robbery and weapons offenses.
Information from: Asbury Park Press
new jersey, monmouth county, homicide, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 3 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad