Son of school board prez charged in Asbury killing
FREEHOLD, N.J. - April 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bail is set at $3 million for the 23-year-old son of the Asbury Park school board president, charged in the murder of a city man in October.
Police arrested Gregory Hobson Jr. on Friday on charges related to a strong-arm robbery at an Asbury Park bar.
First Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor Richard Incremona tells the Asbury Park Press authorities believe Hobson killed Ryekill Agostini days later. The 30-year-old was found shot in the head behind the wheel of a vehicle that collided with another in October.
Hobson is charged with murder, robbery and weapons offenses.
Information from: Asbury Park Press
new jersey, monmouth county, homicide, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 9 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death 44 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance 33 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's