Police hold back loved ones at homicide scene
WILMINGTON, Del. - April 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police were forced to hold back loved ones at a homicide scene in Wilmington, Delaware.
It was around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday when police were called to the 400 block of South Buttonwood Street.
There they found a man with several gunshot wounds to his torso. That man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have not released that man's identity.
The Action Cam was there as loved ones arrived at the scene. Officers had to restrain one woman who could be heard screaming.
No arrests have been made in this case as the investigation continues.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Wilmington Police Criminal Investigation Division at 302-576-3620. Callers may remain anonymous.
Tips may also be forwarded to law enforcement through tip lines maintained by Delaware Crime Stoppers at
1-800-TIP-3333 or online at www.tipsubmit.com.
delaware, wilmington, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 4 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 13 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
4 min ago