3 wanted in armed robbery of Del. PNC Bank
PIKE CREEK, Del. - April 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- State Police are investigating the armed robbery of a PNC Bank branch in Pike Creek, Delaware.
Police were called shortly after 10:00 a.m. Thursday to the PNC Bank in the Polly Drummond Shopping Center, located on Polly Drummond Hill Road between New Linden Hill Road and Rankin Road.
The suspects are described as three black males - one of them armed. Two were wearing all black or dark clothing. A third suspect, who was behind the wheel of the getaway vehicle, was wearing a green shirt and blue jeans.
According to investigators, the suspects dumped some of the money out of their vehicle, apparently after a dye pack exploded. The drop was made in the area of Polly Drummond Hill Road and Forge Road.
If you or anyone you know has information regarding the identity and/or whereabouts of the suspects you are urged to contact police.
delaware, bank robbery, local/state
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 911 calls from Newtown, CT shooting released 50 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam 23 min ago
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion