Closing arguments set at AC casino carjack trial
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors are set to hear closing arguments Thursday at the trial of a man accused in a fatal carjacking that began at an Atlantic City casino.
The case will come down to witness credibility.
Craig Arno is charged with murder and carjacking along with more than 20 other counts.
Arno's former girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, told jurors how they snatched Martin Caballero and his vehicle from the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort parking garage in 2010. She nonchalantly described how Arno stabbed the 47-year-old North Bergen man to death before torching the vehicle.
Arno testified that he didn't have any role in the carjacking or death. He said he only helped Kisby dispose of the body.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and must serve 30 years in prison before being released.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney 23 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware 13 min ago
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore 25 min ago
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
23 min ago
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
13 min ago