Closing arguments set at AC casino carjack trial
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors are set to hear closing arguments Thursday at the trial of a man accused in a fatal carjacking that began at an Atlantic City casino.
The case will come down to witness credibility.
Craig Arno is charged with murder and carjacking along with more than 20 other counts.
Arno's former girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, told jurors how they snatched Martin Caballero and his vehicle from the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort parking garage in 2010. She nonchalantly described how Arno stabbed the 47-year-old North Bergen man to death before torching the vehicle.
Arno testified that he didn't have any role in the carjacking or death. He said he only helped Kisby dispose of the body.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and must serve 30 years in prison before being released.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police work to ID mystery hit-and-run victim 1 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 49 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
59 min ago