Closing arguments set at AC casino carjack trial
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors are set to hear closing arguments Thursday at the trial of a man accused in a fatal carjacking that began at an Atlantic City casino.
The case will come down to witness credibility.
Craig Arno is charged with murder and carjacking along with more than 20 other counts.
Arno's former girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, told jurors how they snatched Martin Caballero and his vehicle from the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort parking garage in 2010. She nonchalantly described how Arno stabbed the 47-year-old North Bergen man to death before torching the vehicle.
Arno testified that he didn't have any role in the carjacking or death. He said he only helped Kisby dispose of the body.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and must serve 30 years in prison before being released.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia
- Clouds to sun, cool today 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 5 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 36 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 57 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
58 min ago