Closing arguments set at AC casino carjack trial
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors are set to hear closing arguments Thursday at the trial of a man accused in a fatal carjacking that began at an Atlantic City casino.
The case will come down to witness credibility.
Craig Arno is charged with murder and carjacking along with more than 20 other counts.
Arno's former girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, told jurors how they snatched Martin Caballero and his vehicle from the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort parking garage in 2010. She nonchalantly described how Arno stabbed the 47-year-old North Bergen man to death before torching the vehicle.
Arno testified that he didn't have any role in the carjacking or death. He said he only helped Kisby dispose of the body.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and must serve 30 years in prison before being released.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 28 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd 19 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar