HAZMAT called to fire in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - April 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Hazmat crews were called to a South Philadelphia facility that caught fire just before noon this morning
Flames engulfed the building on the 2900 block of Delaware Avenue.
Officials say trash was burning inside.
Crews were concerned about hazardous materials also in the building.
There is no word on if those materials burned or pose a threat to the environment.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, fire, hazmat, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- Teen shot in Wilmington 26 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition