2 teens critical in Brewerytown shooting
BREWERYTOWN - April 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a double shooting that sent a man and woman to the hospital.
The shooting around 8:45 p.m. at Myrtlewood and Master streets in the city's Brewerytown section.
Police say someone opened fire on an 18-year-old male, striking him twice in the abdomen, once in the arm and once in the leg. He was rushed by responding officers to Hahnemann Hospital for care where he is listed in critical but stable condition.
Police later discovered that an 18-year-old female had also been shot.
She has been deemed an innocent bystander and she too is critical but stable at Saint Joseph's Hospital.
Police are looking for two men that fled the scene on foot.
philadelphia, brewerytown, shooting, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 31 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 37 min ago
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 29 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 15 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
1 min ago