2 teens critical in Brewerytown shooting
BREWERYTOWN - April 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a double shooting that sent a man and woman to the hospital.
The shooting around 8:45 p.m. at Myrtlewood and Master streets in the city's Brewerytown section.
Police say someone opened fire on an 18-year-old male, striking him twice in the abdomen, once in the arm and once in the leg. He was rushed by responding officers to Hahnemann Hospital for care where he is listed in critical but stable condition.
Police later discovered that an 18-year-old female had also been shot.
She has been deemed an innocent bystander and she too is critical but stable at Saint Joseph's Hospital.
Police are looking for two men that fled the scene on foot.
philadelphia, brewerytown, shooting, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 8 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings