Construction crew finds body in Wilmington, Delaware
WILMINGTON, Del. - April 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Wilmington, Delaware are investigating the discovery of a body in a vacant lot.
A construction crew found the body Friday afternoon in the 200 block of South Market Street.
The body is said to be in a partially skeletal state, clothed, with hair still intact. It is not clear yet if the body is that of a man or woman.
Wilmington Police and the medical examiner are investigating.
delaware, body found, wilmington, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized