Pa. man charged with shooting, torturing cat
OIL CITY, Pa. - April 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 60-year-old man from Western Pennsylvania is charged with torturing a cat.
It happened on Sunday.
Police say, the man first shot the cat with a B-B gun 20 times.
He allegedly stuffed the injured cat in a cage and tried drowning the feline by tossing the cage into a garbage can filled with water.
A neighbor heard the cat crying and ran to it's rescue.
It turned out to be another family's pet.
animal abuse, animals, pennsylvania, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed