Video released of brawl, shooting outside Overbrook bar
OVERBROOK - May 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have released surveillance video from a brawl and shooting outside a bar in Overbrook last month, which left two people wounded.
It was around 12:30 a.m. back on April 21, 2012 when a brawl broke out between women outside the Good Times Bar Two, located on the 6600 block of Lansdowne Avenue.
Surveillance video of the incident shows a man intervening in the fight. He then pulled out a gun and fired several shots in the air. The man then lowered his gun toward the ground, firing several more shots - two of which struck a man and woman.
Arriving officers found a 31-year-old man shot in the knee and a 22-year-old woman shot in the shin. Both victims were taken to Lankenau Hospital in stable condition.
The suspect is described as a black male, standing 5'7"-5'8" with a medium build, a light complexion, and in his early to mid 20s. He was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue baseball cap, and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
philadelphia, overbrook, shooting, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 30 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery 54 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses 38 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 29 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 26 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career 19 min ago
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed 55 min ago
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
30 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
29 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay...
26 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
19 min ago