Video released of brawl, shooting outside Overbrook bar
OVERBROOK - May 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have released surveillance video from a brawl and shooting outside a bar in Overbrook last month, which left two people wounded.
It was around 12:30 a.m. back on April 21, 2012 when a brawl broke out between women outside the Good Times Bar Two, located on the 6600 block of Lansdowne Avenue.
Surveillance video of the incident shows a man intervening in the fight. He then pulled out a gun and fired several shots in the air. The man then lowered his gun toward the ground, firing several more shots - two of which struck a man and woman.
Arriving officers found a 31-year-old man shot in the knee and a 22-year-old woman shot in the shin. Both victims were taken to Lankenau Hospital in stable condition.
The suspect is described as a black male, standing 5'7"-5'8" with a medium build, a light complexion, and in his early to mid 20s. He was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue baseball cap, and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
philadelphia, overbrook, shooting, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs