Video released of brawl, shooting outside Overbrook bar
OVERBROOK - May 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have released surveillance video from a brawl and shooting outside a bar in Overbrook last month, which left two people wounded.
It was around 12:30 a.m. back on April 21, 2012 when a brawl broke out between women outside the Good Times Bar Two, located on the 6600 block of Lansdowne Avenue.
Surveillance video of the incident shows a man intervening in the fight. He then pulled out a gun and fired several shots in the air. The man then lowered his gun toward the ground, firing several more shots - two of which struck a man and woman.
Arriving officers found a 31-year-old man shot in the knee and a 22-year-old woman shot in the shin. Both victims were taken to Lankenau Hospital in stable condition.
The suspect is described as a black male, standing 5'7"-5'8" with a medium build, a light complexion, and in his early to mid 20s. He was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt, blue baseball cap, and black sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
philadelphia, overbrook, shooting, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 18 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 51 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 57 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply