Jury resumes deliberations in fatal casino carjack
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jury deliberations resumed Monday morning in the case of a southern New Jersey man accused in the fatal carjacking of an Atlantic City casino patron.
Craig Arno is charged with the murder of Martin Caballero of North Bergen in May 2010.
Arno's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, testified she and Arno carjacked Caballero and stole money using his ATM. She says Arno stabbed him to death and dumped his body in the woods before torching the man's vehicle.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder in February and agreed to testify against Arno in return for being eligible for parole after 30 years. Arno could get life without parole if convicted.
The jury deliberated briefly on Friday afternoon before ending for the week.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 25 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 20 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 36 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos