Jury resumes deliberations in fatal casino carjack
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jury deliberations resumed Monday morning in the case of a southern New Jersey man accused in the fatal carjacking of an Atlantic City casino patron.
Craig Arno is charged with the murder of Martin Caballero of North Bergen in May 2010.
Arno's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, testified she and Arno carjacked Caballero and stole money using his ATM. She says Arno stabbed him to death and dumped his body in the woods before torching the man's vehicle.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder in February and agreed to testify against Arno in return for being eligible for parole after 30 years. Arno could get life without parole if convicted.
The jury deliberated briefly on Friday afternoon before ending for the week.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 43 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish