Jury resumes deliberations in fatal casino carjack
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jury deliberations resumed Monday morning in the case of a southern New Jersey man accused in the fatal carjacking of an Atlantic City casino patron.
Craig Arno is charged with the murder of Martin Caballero of North Bergen in May 2010.
Arno's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, testified she and Arno carjacked Caballero and stole money using his ATM. She says Arno stabbed him to death and dumped his body in the woods before torching the man's vehicle.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder in February and agreed to testify against Arno in return for being eligible for parole after 30 years. Arno could get life without parole if convicted.
The jury deliberated briefly on Friday afternoon before ending for the week.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 57 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 33 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
57 min ago