Jury re-hearing testimony in fatal casino carjack
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors in the trial of a southern New Jersey man accused in the fatal carjacking of an Atlantic City casino patron are re-listening to key testimony.
Craig Arno is charged with the murder of Martin Caballero of North Bergen in May 2010.
Arno's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, testified she and Arno carjacked Caballero and stole money using his ATM. She says Arno stabbed him to death and dumped his body in the woods before torching the man's vehicle.
Arno said he had nothing to do with the killing, but did set fire to Caballero's SUV.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and agreed to testify against Arno in return for being eligible for parole after 30 years.
The jury asked to re-hear the conflicting testimony from both about the kidnapping and killing.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1