Jury re-hearing testimony in fatal casino carjack
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors in the trial of a southern New Jersey man accused in the fatal carjacking of an Atlantic City casino patron are re-listening to key testimony.
Craig Arno is charged with the murder of Martin Caballero of North Bergen in May 2010.
Arno's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, testified she and Arno carjacked Caballero and stole money using his ATM. She says Arno stabbed him to death and dumped his body in the woods before torching the man's vehicle.
Arno said he had nothing to do with the killing, but did set fire to Caballero's SUV.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and agreed to testify against Arno in return for being eligible for parole after 30 years.
The jury asked to re-hear the conflicting testimony from both about the kidnapping and killing.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 19 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos