Jury re-hearing testimony in fatal casino carjack
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors in the trial of a southern New Jersey man accused in the fatal carjacking of an Atlantic City casino patron are re-listening to key testimony.
Craig Arno is charged with the murder of Martin Caballero of North Bergen in May 2010.
Arno's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, testified she and Arno carjacked Caballero and stole money using his ATM. She says Arno stabbed him to death and dumped his body in the woods before torching the man's vehicle.
Arno said he had nothing to do with the killing, but did set fire to Caballero's SUV.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and agreed to testify against Arno in return for being eligible for parole after 30 years.
The jury asked to re-hear the conflicting testimony from both about the kidnapping and killing.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 11 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 10 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 34 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 12 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
8 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
10 min ago