Day 4 of deliberations in casino carjack slay case
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors weighing the case of a southern New Jersey man accused in the fatal carjacking of an Atlantic City casino patron will begin their fourth day of deliberations on Wednesday.
Craig Arno is charged with the murder of Martin Caballero of North Bergen in May 2010.
Arno's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, testified she and Arno carjacked Caballero and stole money using his ATM card. She says Arno fatally stabbed him and dumped his body in the woods before torching the man's vehicle.
Arno said he had nothing to do with the killing, but did set fire to Caballero's SUV.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and agreed to testify against Arno in return for being eligible for parole after 30 years.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 41 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 59 min ago
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 9 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine