Day 4 of deliberations in casino carjack slay case
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors weighing the case of a southern New Jersey man accused in the fatal carjacking of an Atlantic City casino patron will begin their fourth day of deliberations on Wednesday.
Craig Arno is charged with the murder of Martin Caballero of North Bergen in May 2010.
Arno's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, testified she and Arno carjacked Caballero and stole money using his ATM card. She says Arno fatally stabbed him and dumped his body in the woods before torching the man's vehicle.
Arno said he had nothing to do with the killing, but did set fire to Caballero's SUV.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and agreed to testify against Arno in return for being eligible for parole after 30 years.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 17 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 16 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ