Day 4 of deliberations in casino carjack slay case
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - April 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jurors weighing the case of a southern New Jersey man accused in the fatal carjacking of an Atlantic City casino patron will begin their fourth day of deliberations on Wednesday.
Craig Arno is charged with the murder of Martin Caballero of North Bergen in May 2010.
Arno's ex-girlfriend, Jessica Kisby, testified she and Arno carjacked Caballero and stole money using his ATM card. She says Arno fatally stabbed him and dumped his body in the woods before torching the man's vehicle.
Arno said he had nothing to do with the killing, but did set fire to Caballero's SUV.
Kisby pleaded guilty to murder and agreed to testify against Arno in return for being eligible for parole after 30 years.
new jersey, atlantic city, carjacking, casinos, kidnapping, homicide, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 20 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies