Pa. road worker struck by car in Northampton Co.
EAST ALLEN, Pa. - April 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A road worker suffered serious injuries after being hit by a car in Northampton County.
The woman was flagging cars at a road construction project in the 7000 block of Beth Bath Pike in East Allen when she was struck around 10:15 a.m. Wednesday morning.
She was flown to the hospital in serious condition by medical helicopter.
Pennsylvania State Police are investigating the accident.
pennsylvania, accident, northampton county, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 9 min ago
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Video: Downed power line in Lower Merion
- Video: Katherine Scott reports on icy AM conditions
- Obama heading to South Africa 39 min ago
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
45 min ago