3 vehicles vandalized in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - April 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a vandalism incident in the city's Feltonville section Friday morning, which has left several cars damaged.
Police say calls to the 25th district headquarters poured in this morning with the first complaint filed just before 8:00.
Police then responded to the 4900 block of Gransback Street to assess the damage. Upon their arrival, officers say one of the cars was keyed. An Action News crew on the scene also observed that the tires were slashed on three tires.
There is no word at this time on estimated damage. Police are investigating.
feltonville, philadelphia, vandalism, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police