Car, SEPTA bus crash in Collingdale
COLLINGDALE, Pa. - April 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- There are reports of multiple injuries after a car and a SEPTA bus crashed on Friday afternoon in Delaware County.
The crash happened around 1:00 p.m. at the intersection of MacDade Boulevard and Willow Street in Collingdale.
According to SEPTA, the crash occurred when the Route 113 bus, travelling eastbound on MacDade, was struck by the car.
The bus was stopped at the time of the accident, SEPTA said.
Police on the scene say between 10 and 15 injuries were reported. The most seriously hurt was the driver of the striking vehicle, who was rushed to the hospital as a trauma alert.
Four other people on the scene refused treatment, police said, while one person was not evaluated.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 43 min ago
- One Fine Friday 20 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield 44 min ago
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive 52 min ago
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 hospitalized 37 min ago
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos 40 min ago
- Driver, passenger hurt in Cheltenham Township crash
- Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
44 min ago
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
43 min ago
- One Fine Friday
20 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos