Two people rescued in Wilmington blaze
WILMINGTON, Del. - April 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are in the hospital after firefighters pulled them from a blaze in Delaware.
The fire broke out in the 2800 block of Tatnall Street in Wilmington around 3:40 this morning.
Rescue crews pulled two people from the flames.
One victim is stable and the other is in critical condition at Christiana Hospital.
It took firefighters about 45 minutes to bring the blaze under control.
It's still unclear how it started.
fire, delaware, local/state
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's