Pa. dad ordered to stand trial over duct-taped son
CHICORA, Pa. - May 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A western Pennsylvania man has been ordered to stand trial on charges including child endangerment after state police say he bound his 17-month-old son with duct tape then took a picture of the boy using his wife's cell phone.
Twenty-four-year-old Joshua Miller's family supported him Wednesday and said the situation is a misunderstanding.
The child's grandmother found a picture of the 17-month-old with his eyes and hands duct-taped and called police last week.
Miller's father-in-law said he thinks the story was blown out of proportion.
Information from: WPXI-TV, http://www.wpxi.com
pennsylvania, child abuse, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 27 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 25 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 42 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier