Man injured in chain reaction crash
TACONY - May 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A multi-vehicle crash on I-95 overnight has injured one man and caused traffic problems for motorists.
State Police tell Action News that the chain reaction crash occurred in the Tacony section just before midnight in the southbound lanes of Interstate 95.
Just prior to Aramingo Avenue, a driver of a car lost control and spun out across the highway causing 5 other vehicles to collide.
One motorist was transported to Hahnemann Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
State Police are working to clear the crash.
tacony, accident, philadelphia, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 50 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 33 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 36 min ago
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police