Man injured in chain reaction crash
TACONY - May 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A multi-vehicle crash on I-95 overnight has injured one man and caused traffic problems for motorists.
State Police tell Action News that the chain reaction crash occurred in the Tacony section just before midnight in the southbound lanes of Interstate 95.
Just prior to Aramingo Avenue, a driver of a car lost control and spun out across the highway causing 5 other vehicles to collide.
One motorist was transported to Hahnemann Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
State Police are working to clear the crash.
tacony, accident, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
49 min ago