Police: Domestic dispute leads to fire in Torresdale
TORRESDALE - May 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a domestic dispute led to a fire early Tuesday morning in the Torresdale section.
The fire broke out around 1:45 a.m. in the 3500 block of Primrose Road.
Investigators say the man torched his car during a domestic dispute on the 3500 block of Primrose Road on Tuesday.
The fire spread to his house, causing substantial damage.
The homeowner suffered minor burns in the blaze. He's being questioned by police.
No other injuries were reported.
fire, torresdale, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos