SUV takes out light pole in Mayfair crash
MAYFAIR - May 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- A crash involving an SUV left a driver injured and a light pole lying in the street.
It happened around 5:00 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Cottman and Frankford avenues in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia.
The driver of the SUV was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
The intersection was closed due to a fluid spill on the road.
There was no immediate word on how this crash happened.
The name of the driver involved has not been released.
philadelphia, mayfair, accident, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police