Man shot twice in the leg in Northern Liberties
NORTHERN LIBERTIES - May 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was hospitalized after being shot twice in the leg overnight in Philadelphia's Northern Liberties section.
The shooting happened around 1:00 a.m. on the 600 block of North Marshal, in the area of 7th and Green streets.
The 27-year-old victim drove himself to Hahnemann Hospital where he was admitted in critical condition.
Witness say they saw a man in a dark hoodie flee the scene on foot.
Police are investigating.
northern liberties, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 20 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2-alarm fire at Holmesburg condo complex 26 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 44 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
21 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
44 min ago