2 boaters rescued from Delaware River
CAMDEN, N.J. - May 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Coast Guard officials say windy conditions caused two boats to overturn in the Delaware River on Friday.
It happened just before 12:00 p.m. in Camden near the Walt Whitman Bridge.
Authorities say there was one person inside each of the boats, left stranded.
Marine units worked to quickly rescue both boaters and bring them to safety.
No word on any injuries sustained.
new jersey, camden, water rescue, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 29 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 53 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos