Local mother, pet Yorkie prepare for Komen for the Cure
May 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A local woman and her family are preparing for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Saturday night including their 6 pound Yorkie.
Ninah and her Yorkie, Sophie will be walking in honor of her grandmother she lost to breast cancer and the other women in her life who have also been affected by the disease.
Ninah says she is proud to join the extraordinary group of people walking to find a cure.
breast cancer, mothers day, philadelphia, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station