Local mother, pet Yorkie prepare for Komen for the Cure
May 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A local woman and her family are preparing for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Saturday night including their 6 pound Yorkie.
Ninah and her Yorkie, Sophie will be walking in honor of her grandmother she lost to breast cancer and the other women in her life who have also been affected by the disease.
Ninah says she is proud to join the extraordinary group of people walking to find a cure.
breast cancer, mothers day, philadelphia, local/state
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today 41 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Local help on the way for tornado victims
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help
- Street-level interactive weather map
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 42 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos