Port Richmond house fire injures two men
PORT RICHMOND - may 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- An early morning fire that swept through a Philadelphia home has sent two men to the hospital with smoke inhalation.
The fire broke out at about 3:45 a.m. Monday in a house on the 1900 block of East Ontario Street in the Port Richmond section of the city.
It only took 15 minutes for firefighters to gain control of the blaze.
The two injured men are 60 and 82 years of age.
They are in stable condition at a local hospital.
Investigators are looking for the cause of the fire.
philadelphia, fire, port richmond, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 19 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 32 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
19 min ago