Port Richmond house fire injures two men
PORT RICHMOND - may 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- An early morning fire that swept through a Philadelphia home has sent two men to the hospital with smoke inhalation.
The fire broke out at about 3:45 a.m. Monday in a house on the 1900 block of East Ontario Street in the Port Richmond section of the city.
It only took 15 minutes for firefighters to gain control of the blaze.
The two injured men are 60 and 82 years of age.
They are in stable condition at a local hospital.
Investigators are looking for the cause of the fire.
philadelphia, fire, port richmond, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 23 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 47 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ