Autopsy set for man found dead on Atlantic City, NJ beach
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - May 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- An autopsy will be performed Tuesday on a man found dead along the Atlantic City shoreline.
Police say an Atlantic City Public Works Supervisor made the discovery at 5:30 a.m. Monday on the beach at Boston Avenue near the water's edge.
Police say the 60-year-old man was fully clothed and did not have any obvious injuries.
The Atlantic County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Authorities say the man's name is being withheld until his relatives can be notified.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Detective Paul Barbere of the Atlantic City Police Department Criminal Investigations Unit at 609-347-5766.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, body found, local/state
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 34 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila. 27 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 46 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard 22 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 25 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 27 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint 8 min ago
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 29 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
27 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing pills in Gloucester...
26 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman...
25 min ago
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
29 min ago