Autopsy set for man found dead on Atlantic City, NJ beach
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - May 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- An autopsy will be performed Tuesday on a man found dead along the Atlantic City shoreline.
Police say an Atlantic City Public Works Supervisor made the discovery at 5:30 a.m. Monday on the beach at Boston Avenue near the water's edge.
Police say the 60-year-old man was fully clothed and did not have any obvious injuries.
The Atlantic County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Authorities say the man's name is being withheld until his relatives can be notified.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Detective Paul Barbere of the Atlantic City Police Department Criminal Investigations Unit at 609-347-5766.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, body found, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police-involved shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 5 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
10 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos