Autopsy set for man found dead on Atlantic City, NJ beach
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - May 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- An autopsy will be performed Tuesday on a man found dead along the Atlantic City shoreline.
Police say an Atlantic City Public Works Supervisor made the discovery at 5:30 a.m. Monday on the beach at Boston Avenue near the water's edge.
Police say the 60-year-old man was fully clothed and did not have any obvious injuries.
The Atlantic County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Authorities say the man's name is being withheld until his relatives can be notified.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Detective Paul Barbere of the Atlantic City Police Department Criminal Investigations Unit at 609-347-5766.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, body found, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police