Autopsy set for man found dead on Atlantic City, NJ beach
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - May 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- An autopsy will be performed Tuesday on a man found dead along the Atlantic City shoreline.
Police say an Atlantic City Public Works Supervisor made the discovery at 5:30 a.m. Monday on the beach at Boston Avenue near the water's edge.
Police say the 60-year-old man was fully clothed and did not have any obvious injuries.
The Atlantic County Medical Examiner will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
Authorities say the man's name is being withheld until his relatives can be notified.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Detective Paul Barbere of the Atlantic City Police Department Criminal Investigations Unit at 609-347-5766.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, body found, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 40 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard