Del. State Police investigate perfume burglary
REHOBOTH BEACH, Del.- May 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating the burglary of a perfume outlet in Rehoboth Beach, which resulted in the loss of $50,000 worth of fragrances.
The burglary occurred sometime between 3:00 a.m. and 8:40 a.m. last Thursday, May 3, 2012 at the Perfumania Outlet, located in the Midway Outlets.
According to investigators, employees were about to open the store for the day when noticed that the front door had been pried open. They then saw that a number of items had been taken from display cases. Further inspection revealed that the suspects had disabled the store alarm system.
Police say the suspects made off with $50,000 worth of perfume.
If you have any information that could aid in the police investigation you are asked to call 302-856-5850 ext. 211 or dial Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. Information may also be provided via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com or send an anonymous tip by text to 274637 (CRIMES) using the keyword "DSP."
delaware, rehoboth beach, burglary, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands