Suspect in deadly home invasion held for trial in Philadelphia
CENTER CITY - May 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- 35-year-old Ali Marsh was ordered held on all charges Tuesday in connection with a deadly home invasion in Strawberry Mansion.
The shooting happened on March 5th in the 32-hundred block of West Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
Police say Marsh and another man shot and killed homeowner John Paul, and shot Paul's wife, Sherrell.
Police arrested Marsh on March 10th at the Marriot Spring Hill suites in Plymouth Meeting.
Investigators have said the victims may have been targeted by mistake.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, strawberry mansion, homicide, home invasion, shooting, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 53 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 40 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 42 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County 29 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 44 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Remembering a wife/mother lost to cancer
55 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
40 min ago
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
53 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos