$250,000 Mega Millions ticket sold in Delaware County
MIDDLETOWN, Pa. - May 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials with the Pennsylvania Lottery say someone in our area is a bit richer after a Mega Millions ticket worth $250,000 was sold in Delaware County.
The winning ticket from the May 15th drawing was sold at the Rite Aid located at 169 W. Lancaster Avenue in Ardmore.
The winning ticket matched all five white balls, but not the yellow Mega Ball, for a prize of $250,000.
The winning numbers are: 10-11-12-14-24 Mega Ball 06.
Lottery officials say the winner has not yet come forward, but that person(s) has one year from the drawing date to claim their winnings.
Rite Aid will receive a $500 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
The $25,000,000 jackpot-winning ticket was sold in California. The Mega Millions jackpot now resets to an estimated annuity value of $12 million for the Friday, May 18th drawing.
delaware county, pennsylvania, mega millions, lottery, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police