Gas main fixed; White Horse Pike reopens
BARRINGTON, N.J. - May 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Part of the White Horse Pike in Camden County was closed for two hours Wednesday morning because of a gas main break.
The main break happened in the area of Route 295 in Barrington, New Jersey.
The White Horse Pike was shut down in the area around 10:00 a.m. so that crews could repair the 12-inch main.
Crews were eventually able to fix the main and the roadway was reopened around noon.
There is no word on what caused the break.
new jersey, camden county, gas leak, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 16 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 5 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
16 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
5 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
15 min ago