Gas main fixed; White Horse Pike reopens
BARRINGTON, N.J. - May 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Part of the White Horse Pike in Camden County was closed for two hours Wednesday morning because of a gas main break.
The main break happened in the area of Route 295 in Barrington, New Jersey.
The White Horse Pike was shut down in the area around 10:00 a.m. so that crews could repair the 12-inch main.
Crews were eventually able to fix the main and the roadway was reopened around noon.
There is no word on what caused the break.
new jersey, camden county, gas leak, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash