2 in custody after Collingdale standoff
COLLINGDALE, Pa. - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men are now in police custody after a standoff outside a Delaware County home Thursday morning.
Police SWAT teams were called to the scene of a barricade situation on the 100 block of Chester Pike in Collingdale, Pennsylvania.
Chopper 6 was over the scene as SWAT team officers extracted two men from the house in handcuffs.
Officers then entered the house and gave the all clear.
There is no word at this time on the nature of the standoff.
Chester Pike was closed between Calcon Hook Rd and Pine Street during the incident. The roadway has since reopened.
delaware county, pennsylvania, standoff, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 38 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 44 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 22 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
44 min ago