2 in custody after Collingdale standoff
COLLINGDALE, Pa. - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men are now in police custody after a standoff outside a Delaware County home Thursday morning.
Police SWAT teams were called to the scene of a barricade situation on the 100 block of Chester Pike in Collingdale, Pennsylvania.
Chopper 6 was over the scene as SWAT team officers extracted two men from the house in handcuffs.
Officers then entered the house and gave the all clear.
There is no word at this time on the nature of the standoff.
Chester Pike was closed between Calcon Hook Rd and Pine Street during the incident. The roadway has since reopened.
delaware county, pennsylvania, standoff, local/state
- Police seek missing woman and her baby 59 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's