2 stabbed in Summerdale domestic dispute
SUMMERDALE - May 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two people are hospitalized with stab wounds after a domestic dispute in Philadelphia's Summerdale section overnight.
The incident happened around 1:30 a.m. Friday along the 1100 block of E Cheltenham Avenue.
Police say a 49-year-old woman sustained a stab wound to the neck. A 50-year-old man was stabbed in the chest. Both are hospitalized in stable condition.
The family member who allegedly stabbed the two victims is now in police custody.
There is no word on what led to the dispute.
summerdale, philadelphia, stabbing, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 1 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 41 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 5 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos