Mother, son arrested for selling drugs in Milton
MILTON, Del. - May 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a mother and son have been arrested for allegedly dealing drugs out of their Milton home.
Police say 52-year-old Rebecca Hopkins and 25-year-old Robert Hopkins were arrested on Thursday after troopers searched their home. Police say nearly three pounds of marijuana was found packaged individually for sale, numerous prescription pills and more than $31,000 in suspected drug proceeds.
Charges against Robert Hopkins include four counts of drug dealing, while Rebecca Hopkins was charged with maintaining a drug property. Robert Hopkins has been arraigned and committed on $11,250 secured bail. His mother has been arraigned and released on $3,000 secured bail.
delaware, illegal drugs, marijuana, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 30 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 56 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 50 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes 44 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
30 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos